The concept of the ITA’s came from TaPod Co-Hosts Lauren Sharp & Craig Watson who inspire and entertain listeners during their weekly podcast which shines a light (and a laugh) on the
Australian Talent Acquisition community.
The major sponsor for the ITAs 2020 was TQ Solutions, and it was presented by TaPod.
The winners of the ITAs for 2020 are…
- Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility – RMIT University (sponsor TaPod)
- Excellence in Employer Branding – REA Group (sponsor Matchd)
- Community Award – Jobs For Australia (sponsor TaPod)
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion – Australia Post (sponsor Alcami Interactive)
- Excellence in Candidate Experience – RMIT University (sponsor Oncore Services)
- Talent Professional of the Year – Rebecca Thomas – Allianz (sponsor CVCheck)
- Talent Leader of the Year – Nina Pollard – Coles (sponsor Talent Table)
- Talent Team of the Year – REA Group (sponsor TQ Solutions)
We also want to thank the independent judging panel of,
- Rachel Hill – Director – HR Tech Market
- Adam Walker – VP ANZ Avature
- Gareth Flynn – Director TQ Solutions (Major Sponsor)
Further information on the ITAs 2021 can be found via the website: www.internaltalentawards.com. Register to receive regular updates.