The ITA’s (Internal Talent Awards) are here… and they’re here to stay!
After the bloody year we’ve had it’s great that we can join as an industry and celebrate all that are great in our industry.
Agencies have the ‘SARA’s’ and Europe has the ‘NORA’s’ and now we have the ‘ITA’s’… and we think it’s fantastic that our awards align with the name of one of the most iconic Business and TV personalities in our nation’s history.
But back to the awards… On TaPod we are constantly speaking with the movers and shakers of the Talent space. New initiatives… sharing of information… providing better candidate experience… better diversity & inclusion programs… better tech stacks and teams & individuals that go above and beyond. The ITA’s will recognise these superstars.
Nominations are NOW OPEN in 7 categories for the 2020 awards & close on 16 October.
- Talent Team of the Year – Sponsored by TQ Solutions (Major Sponsor)
- Talent Leader of the Year – Sponsored by Talent Table
- Talent Professional of the Year – Sponsored by CVCheck
- Excellence in DNI (Diversity & Inclusion) – Sponsored by Alcami Interactive
- Excellence in CX (Candidate Experience) – Sponsored by Oncore Services
- Excellence in Employer Branding – Sponsored by Matchd
- Excellence in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) – Sponsored by TaPod
Nominations are open to ALL Talent Acquisition… Inhouse… Internal… TEaM… Total Talent industry cohorts. It doesn’t matter if you are a team of 1 or 100… big or small… and you definitely don’t need to be a member of some secret industry society.
A panel of independent judges will assess all nominations and finalists will be announced on 30 October.
On 19th November at 7:00pm AEDT we go live with the Awards Event. Yes, it’s virtual, but it will be different, and it will be exciting… we promise.
We will be announcing ticketing for the event very soon, so please subscribe for updates. Oh… and the tickets for this year’s event WILL BE FREE!
Plans for next year are already afoot and will include a MASSIVE Gala Event. That’s right Black Tie… 3 Courses (and Drinks)… more Awards and some other surprises.
So, get involved in the inaugural event and celebrate the industry that changes peoples’ lives every single day… We’re Excited!
Craig & Lauren